Friday, December 23, 2011

Eye Makeup Remover Sticks

Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Sticks

I like these travel-size, throw in your purse makeup eraser sticks.  They're good for when your mascara/eyeliner smudges.  They're oil free so there's no oily residue that's left after you touch up using one of these sticks.  It's really easy to use!  

1.  Remove swab from container.
2.  Find end with the purple ring and bend it back until you hear and feel a "snap."
3.  Watch as the other end saturates with oil free makeup remover.
4.  Swipe the swab where you need it to freshen up your makeup!!

It may leave the area a little dry after use, so you may consider dabbing a little bit of eye cream.  If the dryness doesn't bother you or doesn't dry you out at all, you'll have no problems with this!

I like having this in my bag for when I'm out all day and decide to go out later without having any time to freshen up my makeup.  This one trick alone makes my eye makeup look much cleaner, without doing much.

Only $5 for a pack of 24!

1 comment: