Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tarte's MultiplEYE™ 
Lash Enhancing Primer


I have skimpy eye lashes….sad but true.  Yet I've managed to trick people and have gotten compliments on how long my eyelashes look. I can attribute this to two things: first, I use an eyelash growing product (it used to be Revitalash and now it’s Latisse), second, I use a lash primer. I use Latisse once or twice a week and while it does make my lashes a bit longer, they still look bare without any mascara. Oh and don’t ask me how safe the Latisse is for you…I’m not ready to give this one up just yet! Point two, this lash enhancing primer, is where this puppy comes in. 

I really like this eyelash primer—it goes on white and provides additional length and volume to my skinny lashes. I’ve used various eyelash primers in the past, but this one is my favorite because it doesn’t contain as much bad junk the other primers do. My only complaint about this is that you have to treat it like a mascara and mind the expiration dates-which means that in 6 months, you should throw this out and purchase a new one with a new mascara. I did a post on mascara hygiene a while back, click here if you want to learn more.

Pros:
-lengthens
-volumizes
-cleaner than other eyelash primers

Cons:
-needs to be replaced as often as the expiration date listed (or sooner)
-costs $22
-leaves white coating on lashes (don’t forget to put mascara over them, or it won’t look so pretty)


EWG Skin Deep Score: 2

Click here to read the full report!


No comments:

Post a Comment