Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My Current Skin Care Routine (Non-Acid)

I'm posting my current skin care routine because I've gotten a lot of questions about what I use. Please note, I have sensitive, break-out prone skin, but this stuff regulated my skin over time and now keeps clogs in check. Check out my current skin cocktail:

AM Routine:

Eye products and not.a.sponge not pictured.
Cleanse: 302 Sensitive Cleanser Rx -Super gentle and doesn't leave your face too dry. Sometimes I actually feel it drawing out hard clogs (sorry if that grossed anyone out there, but it's true). I rotate this cleanser with my 302 Acne Cleanser Rx to prevent/treat clogs.

Tone/Hydrate: 302 Calming Mist Rx (has green tea so it's got antimicrobial and antioxidant properties) followed by 302 Remedy Rx (hydrates and provides SPF 15).

Eye cream: Aurelia Revitalise and Brighten Eye Dew (which I just found out was the WINNER of the beauty shortlist awards for 2014!). See full review here.


PM Routine:

Cleanse: 302 Sensitive Cleanser Rx

Tone: 302 Calming Mist Rx

Treat: Rotate 302 C-Boost (Mon/Weds) with 302 Drops Rx (Tues/Thurs). C-Boost is my vitamin C serum--I use it because my skin seems brighter and nicer the next morning. The 302 Drops Rx I use as a preventative for wrinkles. At my age, it's about prevention, because once the wrinkles make their home on your face, it's hard to get them evicted.

Hydrate: Thin layer of Remedy Rx on top of serum. On nights I'm not using a treatment (Fri-Sun), Calming Mist Rx and Remedy Rx (yes, even Remedy Rx at night--it's naturally got SPF from the zinc oxide, but it makes for a great moisturizer because it hydrates and is thte only moisturizer that doesn't break me out on my all-too-sensitive chin).

Eye Cream: Aurelia Illuminate and Smooth Puff Reduction Eye Cream

Additional treatments:

-Revive Rx on the days I have breakouts (typically from trying new makeup that doesn't agree with my skin--the price I pay for being a beauty product junkie).

-302 Treatment mask once a week when I need it.

-Not.a.sponge konjac puff 2-3x a week for exfoliation.




No comments:

Post a Comment