Thursday, January 12, 2012

Acid-Free Skin Care Regimen

Gentle skin care?  I stumbled upon an acid-free skin care regimen while I was lurking around on the forums at Essential Day Spa.  I read how long term acid use (Lactic, Salicylic, Retinols) actually damages your skin and will show signs of damage in your later years.  I'm not 100% sure if this is true, because I haven't actually researched this matter, but I like the idea of not using acids on my skin.  I've been using some form of acid for about the last decade (yikes, that just made me feel really old), and I've decided to take the plunge and try this acid-free stuff and see where it takes me!  I'm not sure it's going to work miracles like it has for some (and hasn't for others), so let's see what happens!  I'll keep posting updates, charting my progression!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment