Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Trifecta French Toast Recipe (Gluten-Free, Healthy & Easy)

I found a recipe online months ago, and I'm having trouble finding the original recipe (I know, I'm terrible) because I wanted to give the original recipe credit. I've tried this recipe several times and each time it's delicious! The best part is that it's soooo easy….even for beginner cooks, this is a home run.

Ingredients:
1 egg
2 slices of gluten-free bread (I used Udi's wheat bread)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-1.5 tsp honey (I used the organic honey from Trader Joe's)
cinnamon (to sprinkle on top)
coconut oil (as frying oil)

1. Mix egg, vanilla and honey together.

2. Put each slice of bread in the mixture for a few minutes on each side to soak up the deliciousness.

3. Put some coconut oil in the pan and cook it on the stovetop on each side until it's a golden.

4. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top of each slice and enjoy!

Gluten-Free French Toast, Turkey and a Banana-breakfast of champions




No comments:

Post a Comment